We raised awareness for the third annual Red Nose Day in the United States, a campaign to raise funds and help fight child poverty.
- Supported Walgreens and Duane Reade, the exclusive retailers selling red noses, in promoting the Red Nose Day event
- Teased Red Nose Day by placing (5) larger than life Red Nose statues in high traffic NYC areas for (7) days
- Produced the official Pre-Event Party in Herald Square Park which took place 1-day in advance of Red Nose Day to encourage consumers to purchase their nose at a nearby store
- Welcomed (25) Red Nose Riders into NYC, who began their ride from Boston 4-days earlier
- Celebrated their arrival with a brief program including remarks from the COO of Walgreens and the CEO of Comic Relief