Case Study Spotlight: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at NY Comic Con
We created a unique presence for Nickelodeon’s new Ninja Turtle series at the 2012 New York Comic Con.
- Took over a hallway within Javitz Center which was currently under construction yet served as a main thoroughfare to the convention activities
- Utilized our in-house design team to completely transform the venue to resemble the Turtles iconic lair
- Sampled show content via sewer tubes which, by peering in, consumers were privy to exclusive show content
- Featured everything from glow in the dark ‘sludge’ and a cast meet-and-greet on the last day
- Hosted thousands of guests over the course of the 3-day convention, kicking off the series in radical fashion